Saturday 13 December 2008

Little mans off to Bulgaria

I've spent this afternoon packing my little mans suitcase ready for his holiday, bless him he's so excited that hes actually going to see some snow this christmas and mummy will get to know what its like to be a single nearly thirty woman!!! Plus I get to look forward to the day he comes home and we get to go to the panto two days before christmas, good times!

Other than this still living the dilemma of my love life but just going with the flow and taking things on a daily basis, watch this space....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...Bulgaria!!! Hope he has a good time!

Tiffany said...

i tagged you. check out my blog for more info

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ms. Florida Transplant said...

Sounds fun!!!

I wanted to let you know that I'm moving my show to wordpress! Come check me out at

http://struckbyserendipity.wordpress.com/

PLEASE DELETE THIS COMMENT after you update your reader!

Thanks!

The blogger formerly known as Ms. Florida Transplant :)